Experience to Everest- Once In Lifetime Experience
Flight to Everest With Shree Airlines
One of the most stunning views in the world is the Himalayan range, with the tallest Mount Everest. Shree Airlines is well aware of the fact that every Nepali or almost every international tourist dreams of a close encounter with Everest. And here, we have the Experience Everest flights in the most luxurious feel. In fact, Experience Everest Flight would be a great way to feel the mesmerizing moments for those who can't afford to do the long treks because of their health issues or time limitations.
Our flight duration is 50 mins. Updates are made on the website every day.
The panoramic mountain view offers you a breathtaking view of Everest and Lhotse, Nuptse, Changtse, Pumori, Ama Dablam, Chumbu, Thamserku, Kangtega, Taboche & Lobuche. All in all, you will catch a glimpse of 20 of the highest ice-capped stunning peaks to the East of Nepal.
- Go to our website.
- Choose the Mountain Flight.
- Enter the number of adults & children who will be traveling.
- You will be shown detailed information about the flight, time, and price.
- Continue with the payment method. Choose your mode of payment.
- Enter your credentials to make a payment.
- Now the ticket is booked. See you at the airport.
What are the advantages of booking with Shree Airlines?
- At Shree Airlines, from the moment of contact to the departure, we put our clients' comfort above all.
- We provide numerous cashbacks and offers for online bookings and hassle-free and courteous airport and in-flight services.
- We also accept a variety of payment methods.
- On our website and app, we provide a service to Check your Ticket Information.
Should I have to pay for my luggage?
At Shree Airlines, we accept 20 kg in luggage, while handbags are up to 5kg. If anything weighs more than this, then you have to pay charges as per the company’s guidelines.
How can I check and cancel my flights?
You can check the flights or tickets on our website or in our App- Shree Airlines App.
- If you cancel your flight 12 hours or more before the departure time, you will be charged 10% of the ticket.
- If you cancel between 4 and 12 hours before your flight's departure time, you will be charged 33% of the ticket.
- If you cancel less than four hours before your flight, you will be charged the full amount.