Kathmandu to Bhadrapur Flight
Flight to Bhadrapur From Kathmandu With Shree Airlines
The oldest municipality in Nepal, Bhadrapur, is located in the Jhapa District in the Mechi Zone. Bhadrapur is known for its renowned rice cultivation, and the town is home to a number of important governmental and other major sectors, including hospitals, airports, and colleges. It is well-known for its tea plantations, and there are many tea factories located here. Bhadrapur has a diverse population as it is home to a variety of ethnic foundations, including Rajbanshi, Bramahan, Chhetri, Rai, Limbu, and Madbadi.
We make 2 daily flights from Kathmandu to Biratnagar. Our flight time is just 35 mins. Updates are made on the website every day.
There are several tea farms in and around Bhadrapur town. Tea cultivation is the key source of income for this area. Further, tea products are shipped to many other regions of the nation. Most local tourists visit tea farms and enjoy the scenic view of the plantations.
One of the most important temples in Bhadrapur is Krishan Mandir. It is dedicated to Lord Krishna and is visited by many devotees from nearby villages. It is particularly crowded during festival seasons.
Kanyam is well-renowned for its variety of fine and luxurious tea bushes. Kanyam, Ilam offers a wide variety of attractions with stunning views of the tea plantations. It is known as the "Queen of Eastern Nepal" because of its extraordinary and breathtaking natural beauty.
- Go to our website.
- In Book flights, you can choose one way or round trip.
- Enter Boarding (Kathmandu) and Destination (Bhadrapur).
- Enter the number of adults & children who will be traveling.
- You will be shown detailed information about the flight, time, and price.
- Continue with the payment method. Choose your mode of payment.
- Enter your credentials to make a payment.
- Now the ticket is booked. See you at the airport.
What are the advantages of booking with Shree Airlines?
- At Shree Airlines, from the moment of contact to the departure, we put our clients' comfort above all.
- We provide numerous cashback offers for online bookings and hassle-free and courteous airport and in-flight services.
- We also accept a variety of payment methods.
- On our website and app, we provide a service to Check your Ticket Information.
Should I have to pay for my luggage?
At Shree Airlines, we accept 20 kg in luggage, while handbags are up to 5kg. If anything weighs more than this, then you have to pay charges as per the company’s guidelines.
How can I check and cancel my flights?
You can check the flights or tickets on our website or in our App- Shree Airlines App.
- If you cancel your flight 12 hours or more before the departure time, you will be charged 10% of the ticket.
- If you cancel between 4 and 12 hours before your flight's departure time, you will be charged 33% of the ticket.
- If you cancel less than four hours before your flight, you will be charged the full amount.