Kathmandu to Dhangadhi Flight
Fly to Dhangadhi From Kathmandu With Shree Airlines
Dhangadhi is one of the most important tourist attractions in Far West Nepal, with many unique and lovely things to see and places to visit. Dhangadhi is a scenic city in Nepal's Kailali district that is well-connected to other major towns. Dhangadi is also well-known as the gateway to Khaptad National Park.
We make 4 daily flights from Kathmandu to Dhangadi. Our flight time is just 50 mins.
Jakhor Lake and Botanical garden
Jakhor Lake and the Botanical Garden are prominent tourist and picnic spots in Dhangadhi. You can come here to get away from the city's turmoil, noise, and pollution. The sight of colorful birds and butterflies fluttering over the lake and botanical garden gives you the "Feel-good" feeling.
Shivpuri Dham is an important religious tourism location in Far Western Nepal. Shivling, 108 feet tall, has been constructed in the picturesque jungle environment. Shiv Pool, Vishnu Pool, and Khaptad Pool are also present. Various tents have been set up for religious purposes such as weddings and other events.
Dolphins and Birds Watching in Mohana River
Dolphins can be found in Dhangadhi's Mohana River. Bird watchers will also enjoy the Mohana River. A variety of colorful birds attract both local and foreign visitors. In fact, the river is home to around 110 native and migratory bird species.
Shuklaphanta National Park
Shuklaphanta National Park is located in the Far-Western Region Nepal. It is home to Asia's largest population of beautiful swamp deer. Along with deer, you can find crocodiles, elephants, rhinos, tigers, and a lot of migratory birds.
- Go to our website.
- In Book flights, you can choose one way or round trip.
- Enter Boarding (Kathmandu) and Destination (Dhangadi).
- Enter the number of adults & children who will be traveling.
- You will be shown detailed information about the flight, time, and price.
- Continue with the payment method. Choose your mode of payment.
- Enter your credentials to make a payment.
- Now the ticket is booked. See you at the airport.
What are the advantages of booking with Shree Airlines?
- At Shree Airlines, from the moment of contact to the departure, we put our clients' comfort above all.
- We provide numerous cashbacks and offers for online bookings and hassle-free and courteous airport and in-flight services.
- We also accept a variety of payment methods.
- On our website and app, we provide a service to Check your Ticket Information.
Should I have to pay for my luggage?
At Shree Airlines, we accept 20 kg in luggage, while handbags are up to 5kg. If anything weighs more than this, then you have to pay charges as per the company’s guidelines.
How can I check and cancel my flights?
You can check the flights or tickets on our website or in our App- Shree Airlines App.
- If you cancel your flight 12 hours or more before the departure time, you will be charged 10% of the ticket.
- If you cancel between 4 and 12 hours before your flight's departure time, you will be charged 33% of the ticket.
- If you cancel less than four hours before your flight, you will be charged the full amount.